Monday, March 3, 2008

Mmm~

My friend loaned me her book called The Golden Compass. I know, I know, theres a movie based on that.. but honestly, I have no idea what the story is about. I don't even know the plot! But, today, I did some reading on the train on my way home from Pearl. And, boy does this book allow you to use your imagination! Now, I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter books (sorry!) cause, it lead me to sleep one time. But, I had a lot of creative juices flowing through my mind reading this book. So, I decided to sketch something really small, and the next thing I know, I have somewhat of a small story which will be illustrated for my 3rd vinyl. I think I'll allow the viewers tell their side of the story when they see the final piece :). I'm hoping that It all turns out well in the end :). Oy~

No comments: