Sunday, August 17, 2008

I AM DONE!

Yes! It is complete! it is FINISHED! For those who are lost in the dark, I've been working on an another book cover for my client from the past. I really hope she likes it and doesn't ask me for more or any revisions.. cause for what I'm getting paid for- it's not worth more than the price she offered, time, and no royalties. It's better than nothing, honestly, and money aside, I get some fame/exposure :). Now, all I have left is the fun part- Take massive purty photos of myself and write out another bio. whoopee! I'll update more about this later after it gets published :).

But, as for now I can go for some nice cold beer and a big juicy burger... like this one below:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cecil,
Thanks for the words (and of course i remember you ) I'm going to add you to my list too.

:)

Jihyun said...

Congratz!

Patrick Francisco said...

omg where can I find that burger?