Sunday, September 28, 2008

Qnswest retreat shirt designs..

I created 6 shirt designs for Queenswest's upcoming retreat (It was also a "contest"). And of all six, I had to choose one. Hard.. tough decision- whack. I thought, the more the better, also because there were no official rules and whatnot. But anyway, of all six, im only going to post three. because the other three are kind of weak. Here they are:

Community

(I'm actually going to take this design and make my own shirts)

Qnswest

Unity_1

4 comments:

Patrick Francisco said...

Nice designs. My vote is for the first!

Christopher M. Carrigy said...

i like the queens west one but the bottom of the big white Q gets lost in the back.

Unknown said...

i loved your design!!!

h o b u r g e r said...

sesh! these designs are awesome! i really like #2!