Saturday, November 29, 2008

Custom designed shirts for sale! :D

So, I've used my Thanksgiving break wisely/productively, and decided to finally screen one of my designs that I had in mind for a long time.

Of course, I don't have all the gear so, there were a lot of manual labor work. ha..


I've pinned down the shirt to a cork board so the shirt
will stay in place while I'm applying the ink. Also place
a newspaper in between the shirt so the ink won't seep through..
which I forgot to do ..


The Result.


The black came out swell on the gray.

Black American Apparel T-Shirt: $15
Gray A.A. Sweater (with either white or black ink): $25
Some sizes may be "out of stock"- and all shirts and sweaters are made when purchased at the tim
e.


I will try to have a site where you can place orders later in the future.. but for now, bear with me :).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cecil,

Yea, i used to be a photo retoucher, but for the past year i have been doing concept design for a video game company for the past year. I absolutely love it.

How have you been? i think this Tshirt is awesome.

h o b u r g e r said...

nice sesh! looks great! did you do the screen yourself or send it out?

h o b u r g e r said...

i saw carol wearing hers! I LOVE the hoodie!

SUBTLE DETAIL said...

I love silk screening, dope design on the tee and hoodie you posted. I have some tee designs on my blog too. Check me out.

http://daysbydesign.blogspot.com/