Saturday, April 12, 2008

Is it me?

Now that the warm weather is approaching, It's somewhat encouraging me to look for another job (i don't think i can continue to sit at an office staring at the comp. screen 830am-530pm. I love my art dept. But I just can't stand working indoors with no window during the summer.. besides, I think it's time for a change and really get my career jumpin')- Art related of course (perhaps silk screening), and all I want to do is just relax. Sit back, relax, watch the white puffy clouds pass through the bright blue sky, wear nothing but some skimpy shirt and bottom and have a tall glass of Pina Colada on the side and think about absolutely NOTHING! Is it just me or is everyone else feeling like this too?.....

2 comments:

Jihyun said...

Well, "I" certainly wish that more girls in generally just wanna start lounging around in skimpy tops and bottoms... and drinking.

The Big Sleazy said...

All the freakin time