Friday, April 18, 2008

Okay, so on Wed. night, I was finishing up my paining, but the background didn't come out as I wanted to, so I decided to start over again (mind you, today is the Art Apart Show opening)... last minute. Yeah.. tell me about it. I had less than a week to come up with something, then at the last minute, painting didn't turn out well- so, yesterday, I had to go buy new materials during my lunch hour. I had about 8 hours to really start over again- I didn't sleep at all.. well, I had about 1.3 hr of sleep before going to work. Atleast I got some rest.. :/.

Well, the concept is still the same except it's done/colored/painted differently- mixed media and a little bit of changes with the characters. I'll post up pictures when I get the chance ... I didn't have time this morning to take some photos cause I running late. Anyway, I'm exhausted and super tired. I plan on going to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden tomorrow, shoot some photos and sleep in the sun. I haven't had good rest since March- so sleeping in the sun- outdoor- sounds great right about now. Breakfast- then sleep.... yes.... awesome..... I need it...

God Speed...

No comments: