Monday, June 2, 2008

June

June.. ah~ Half the year is already...............gone. Sigh* Time just seems to fly so quick as you get older. But sometimes, the strange thing is is that, when you're working, and you think the day is either going too slow or too fast- someone else is on the other side agreeing with you. It's not only yourself feeling the time/day flying by.

Well, June is going to be pretty busy and hectic for me. I'm in the process of sketching out a few ideas for the next bookcover that I'm doing for August (my previous client) that I want to have done by the end of this week. Then, my family is moving in two weeks.. meaning, as soon as i come home from work, I have to pack little by little, get rid of unwanted things, donate boxes of clothes and whatnot. Which leaves me very little time to work on some few things, and also trying to squeeze in a bit of family time. Then, my friend, Liz, and I are going to Dominican Republic for vacation for 6 days and 5 nights. As soon as I get back, I have to start 5 paintings for Cubic sq. foot show that I'm participating in (opening will be held in mid July). I think I'll be able to bang it out within couple of weeks. I already know what I'll be doing.. which is good. :). But the annoying part would be unpacking some boxes trying to get your paints out.. GAHH!!!

Time is precious! Let us seize the day! yeah...

As for my website. It took me 2 years to touch that thing and to pull it down but took only a couple of hours to redo the site with a simple basic touch. The reason why I'm still working on my site is because I'm trying to gather as many artwork as I can. I won't be including my past work, because they seem a bit premature and really wasn't my style.

well that's it for today! ta ta~

No comments: