Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update

Man, it's been a while since I've written on my blog.. sorry! I've been somewhat trying to prioritize myself a bit, and trying to get some work done. I feel like I have ADD. I am easily distracted (especially since the Olympics are on like 24/7). Therefore, I've secluded myself from distraction (sadly from friends too) and really got something done. Friends! I'm sorry I've been MIA! But don't worry, I didn't forget you guys :).

Nothing much to really write about. A lot of things has happened in my life within a month or two but they're small things. And even though they're small, they're meaningful and I become happier about life (not that I wasn't happy) and certain things that I've come to accept and experience. The only thing I'm not too fond of are the smallllllll bags under my eyes that I noticed the other day. Either that, or it's bad lighting. Nay~ I have bags. I guess I need sleep and try not to stress too much :).

Well, That's all folks!

Much Love! Peace and Love.

No comments: